Maisie Hayden: 5 Up-and-Coming Fashion Designers to watch
By OFH, Apr 24 2015 09:03AM
1. Natasha Leith-Smith's jewellery line Allumer will light up your life. If you're looking to spice up your style, Allumer provides fashionable bracelets, necklaces and earrings made out of luxury materials suitable for any fashionista.
2. Basharatyan V is another brand rising to prominence via highly sought after looks for every season. Through colorful palettes brand-defining prints, this label appeals to anyone with a flare for personality and originality.
3. Beautiful Soul London is a cool British luxury brand for women that originates from Notting Hill. Using their signature prints, this brand boasts its understanding of style, fashion and sustainability.
4. Catherine Marché offers gorgeous jewellery that gives off a Parisienne sense of style. Utilizing gold, silver, pearls and gemstones, this brand provides simple, cutting-edge designs for any big city loving fashion enthusiast.
5. Charli Cohen graduated as womenswear student destined for fashion greatness. After being nominated for several awards, Cohen's work has landed her backing by the producers of Lycra fibre for the launch of her first independent, British-made clothing line.